We are hosting our very first GET CAMPED WORSHIP NIGHT this Friday!!!
Why We Want You To Come
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we have dearly missed having staff and campers here on site and have sought to find a way to share in ‘live’ camp in some way – so here we are!
As we plan to gather beyond our personal families and cohorts, we want to be sure that we provide a safe environment while providing a much needed camp family experience.
We are requiring all our guests to abide by the current regulations and want to make all of you aware of how camp will function during this event.
- WHEN: 7:30-9:00 pm. Please DO NOT arrive before 7:00pm and plan to exit by 9:30pm (Weather permitting).
- WHERE: The field near the craft shed and parking lot – please remain in this area of the site.
- There is a family group here camping – please refrain from being in their space along with camp family homes.
- Parking will be in the main parking lot – please stop at registration as you arrive.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer bathrooms or access to ANY camp buildings – so hydrate carefully:)
- Please bring your own chair/blanket for sitting – camp will provide marked out spaces for cohort groupings to sit together.
- Please enjoy each other’s company from a safe physical distance while catching up.
- Please bring a mask and wear it while you are singing as it is suggested in the health regulations for safe singing events.
- We ask that there be no social media posting of the event other than our own media team.
- We ask that you refrain from reunion hugging and honour physical distancing while enjoying being able to see each other at camp.
- Our on-site staff and camp families will be keeping a safe distance and have limited contact as we continue to run Dave’s meals and want to guard that well.
Registration is Required, but also its FREE!
Once you have registered please watch your inbox on Friday for another email with confirmation of the event (weather permitting) and a set of health regulation questions that we require you to answer on that day – before you come, so we can do our collective best to gather well.
The event registration will be limited to 120