Feed your family, support SABC
Hello Camp Friends! Our camp kitchen is usually a crazy busy place, but currently has been quiet because of the current events in our world. COVID-19 has derailed our rentals for the foreseeable future. Dave’s Meals is our way of trying to fill the gap of income this reality has created.
Meal Package Details
- Order cut-off for the upcoming delivery is Monday at 2:00 pm
- The delivery day will be on Thursday (so, make sure someone is home!)
- 1 Package($115) = 5 Mains which serve 3 People (5 x 3 = 15 servings)
- Measurements below are in fluid ounces
- We suggest having a side, such as a salad, with your meal. The meals are intended as main for your meal.
- All meals come frozen
FREE DELIVERY TO:
- An hour's radius of the camp (Lethbridge, Vulcan, Champion, Lomond, Brooks, Taber, Vauxhall, Coaldale, Enchant, Coalhurst, Picture Butte, Nanton etc.)
- Calgary drop off point. Meet us at Pet Smart outside of the Pet Smart parking lot across from Chinook mall (321 61 Ave SW #7), on Thursday at 5-5:30 pm. You will receive an email about the pickup protocol.
- Okotoks drop off point. Homedepot at 3:45-4:15pm. You will receive an email about the pickup protocol.
- Bow Island
- Medicine Hat
(Next week, June 11, delivering to: Three Hills and Strathmore)
There are currently 60 orders.
Come back THURSDAY @9:00AM
Thank you for all your support!!
We will not be taking any more orders until Thursday next week.
Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
Tuscan White Bean Skillet
Farmer Sausage Bake
What People are saying
Fantastic food! Such a nice way to help out camp! And as a previous camp staff member, it was nice to have a note from Jon Gartly haha!
Thank you SO much for supporting us through this time
We hope you are blessed by these meals and know that your prayer and support is a huge blessing to us.