FEED YOUR FAMILY, SUPPORT SABC
Hello Camp Friends! Our camp kitchen is usually a crazy busy place, but currently it’s been quiet because of the current events in our world. COVID-19 has stopped summer camp and now it looks like it may derail our retreat season for the foreseeable future. Dave’s Meals is our way of trying to fill the painful gap of income this reality has created. It is also a way for SABC to help families affected by the COVID crisis with our ON THE HOUSE! program in partnership with the Family and Community Support Services Association of Alberta and local area churches.
NEW: FREE Dave's Meals On the house!
Made possible with funds from Family and Community Support Services Association of Alberta.
Know someone affected by Covid?
Fill out the form online (FREE)
Meals come to your house
Deliver meal + bless your friend
Meal Package Details
- Order cut-off for the upcoming delivery is Monday at 2:00 pm
- The delivery day will be on Thursday October 1, make sure someone is home!)
- 1 Package($115) = 5 Mains which serve 3 People (5 x 3 = 15 servings)
- Measurements below are in fluid ounces
- We suggest having a side, such as a salad, with your meal. The meals are intended as main for your meal.
- All meals come frozen
FREE DELIVERY TO:
- An hour's radius of the camp (Lethbridge, Vulcan, Champion, Lomond, Brooks, Taber, Vauxhall, Coaldale, Enchant, Coalhurst, Picture Butte, Nanton.)
- Delivery to Calgary, Okotoks, Medicine Hat, Foremost, and Bow Island
- Calgary Delivery: Drop off Point Pet Smart (321 61 Ave SW #7) at 5:15-5:45pm
- Bow Island Delivery: Drop off Point Bow Island Efree Church, time to be confirmed
Current Dave's Meals orders: 36
Current On the House! orders: 53
Three-Cheese Farmer Sausage Bake
Scalloped Potatoes with Ham Casserole
Tuscan White Bean Skillet
What People are saying
Fantastic food! Such a nice way to help out camp! And as a previous camp staff member, it was nice to have a note from Jon Gartly haha!
Thank you SO much for supporting us through this time
We hope you are blessed by these meals and know that your prayer and support is a huge blessing to us.