FEED YOUR FAMILY, SUPPORT SABC, REFER individuals or families to receive Dave’s Meals ON THE HOUSE!
Hello Camp Friends! Our camp kitchen is usually a crazy busy place, but currently it’s been quiet because of the current events in our world. COVID-19 has stopped summer camp and now it looks like it may derail our retreat season for the foreseeable future. Dave’s Meals is our way of trying to fill the painful gap of income this reality has created. It is also a way for SABC to help families affected by the COVID crisis with our ON THE HOUSE! program in partnership with the Family and Community Support Services Association of Alberta and local area churches.
NEW: Dave's Meals On the house!
Help families affected by the COVID crisis with our ON THE HOUSE! program in partnership with the Family and Community Support Services Association of Alberta and local area churches.
Meal Package Details
- Order cut-off for the upcoming delivery is Monday at 2:00 pm
- The delivery day will be on Thursday August 6 (so, make sure someone is home!)
- 1 Package($115) = 5 Mains which serve 3 People (5 x 3 = 15 servings)
- Measurements below are in fluid ounces
- We suggest having a side, such as a salad, with your meal. The meals are intended as main for your meal.
- All meals come frozen
FREE DELIVERY TO:
- An hour's radius of the camp (Lethbridge, Vulcan, Champion, Lomond, Brooks, Taber, Vauxhall, Coaldale, Enchant, Coalhurst, Picture Butte, Nanton etc.)
- Calgary drop off point. Meet us outside of the Pet Smart parking lot across from Chinook mall (321 61 Ave SW #7), on Thursday at 5:15-5:45 pm. You will receive an email about the pickup protocol.
- Okotoks drop off point. GoodLife Fitness (105 Southbank Blvd) at 4:00-4:30 pm. You will receive an email about the pickup protocol.
- Medicine Hat, Foremost, Bow Island
The wait is over Dave's Meals is back!
Current Dave's Meals orders: 24
Current On the House! orders: 17
Come back THURSDAY August 6 @9:00AM
Thank you for all your support!!
Orders are currently close, come back Thursday at 9 am.
Broccoli Chicken & Ham Lasagna
Jambalaya with Rice
Dill Pickle Soup
What People are saying
Fantastic food! Such a nice way to help out camp! And as a previous camp staff member, it was nice to have a note from Jon Gartly haha!
Thank you SO much for supporting us through this time
We hope you are blessed by these meals and know that your prayer and support is a huge blessing to us.