Where are we?
Need some help finding us?
Southern Alberta Bible Camp is situated on the shores of beautiful Travers Reservoir only a few kilometers from Little Bow Provincial Park. We are adjacent to the Little Bow Resort.
We are one hour from Lethbridge, Taber, and Brooks, and less than two hours from Calgary and Bow Island. The most exciting news is highway 529 is now paved!! Now there is only 2 miles of gravel to the camp.
Here we are! Right in the middle of the map!
- Take the Crowsnest Highway (AB-3 E) to Coaldale.
- Turn left at the lights in Coaldale onto 20th Street (Highway 845).
- Follow Highway 845 to Highway 529 – there are signs to SABC on the highway.
- Turn left onto Highway 529 and follow signs to SABC.
- Turn left onto Range Road 212 which will take you right into SABC.
- Take Deerfoot Trail (AB-2 S) towards Okotoks.
- Remain on Highway 2 South through Nanton.
- Turn left onto Township Road 150 (AB-529 E)
- follow large signs towards Little Bow Provincial Park.
- Continue to follow AB-529 East past the Provincial Park – there are signs to SABC on the highway.
- Turn right onto Range Road 212 which will take you right into SABC.
Box 99, Lomond AB, T0L1G0